Last updated: 29/02/2020
Extended information on cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. The purpose of cookies, in general, is to store and transport information. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Technical and statistical cookies
Analysis and performance cookies. They are cookies used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
This site uses third-party cookies, generated by services and platforms external to the site, which can collect statistics and perform tracking activities and may not require the user’s consent. The following section details which third party cookies you might encounter through this site.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies:
Viewing content from external platforms
This site uses third-party services that allow you to view content hosted on other websites or external platforms and interact with them. These services can collect traffic data relating to the pages in which they are installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Youtube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
Disabling and deleting cookies
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his/her browser, as well as delete those installed in the past. Warning: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site’s features.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us.
Selvaggia Fagioli – email@example.com
This privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of Directive no. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, on the subject of Cookies.